November 28, 2010

Jackson's Newborn Photos

Jasons best friend Brent Smith is an amazing photographer.  He has been our photographer for all of our speical moments in life.  Brent did my bridal portriats and edited all of our wedding photos and video for us.  He was Jasons best man so we had a colleague of his shoot the actual wedding.  Brent made the pictures come alive though!   So when we needed newborn photos we knew exactly who to call. Brent did the photos in our living room and they are AMAZING!!! I have recieved so many compliments on them.  Here are some of our favorites

Jackson is actually sitting in my softball glove! My future ball player!


This was the one shot Jason was the most excited about.  I love that it celebrates our love!

 After we finished the shoot Jackson was asleep on me.  Brent got the camera back out and took these shots of him.  He made this adorable collage.  LOVE IT!!

 This of course is one of Jason's favorites.


Please check our Brents website at http://www.fivetwelvestudios.com/ .  He is so great to work with and does an amazing job.  He is located in Austin but travels all over to do what he loves.  Trust me you will not be sorry if you use him to capture your special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment